Monday, March 8, 2010

Zumba!!

Yes, it has been some time since I have updated this page...we have finally settled into our new home in Colorado...only have 1 day left of unpacking!! Then I can focus on what I really want to...fitness and photos!!

This past weekend I went to my first Fitness Conference at AAAI! I loved it!! I got such a great workout and learned some great stuff! I got to meet Shaun T from Insanity and Hip Hop Abs!! How awesome was that!!! Looking forward to getting my STRIDE cert this summer I hope!

Now to the BIG news!! I got certified to teach ZUMBA!!! International dance fitness class and I absolutely love it!! How awesome is it that I can dance, make up routines to what ever flows out of my body and play with fun music!! I can not wait to start teaching!!!!

This weekend I am headed back to Houston to take a personal training workshop...hoping to take my test very soon!!

So stay posted to see where my crazy world leads me next!!

Peace, love and pancakes
~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment